"Although I speak from my own experience, I feel that no one has the right to impose his or her beliefs on another person. I will not propose to you that my way is best. The decision is up to you. If you find some point which may be suitable for you, then you can carry out experiments for yourself. If you find that it is off no use, then you can discard it." Dalai Lama...

Saturday 13 June 2009

Fighting our corner.

Since This report came out I have gone through many emotions.I have spent as much time as I could reading all the info out there.The lists are alive with information and it is hard for me to take it all in.I have read so many wonderful posts and there is no way I can emulate their eloquence.

I am going to spend what time I have over the weekend taking in as much as I can and will start on Monday with some kind of plan to write,phone,email do whatever I can to ensure my voice is heard.

It has taken me a long time to get to a place where I was strong enough to do what I believed was right for Emily.Over the last two years we have created "A life worth living" :-)

I am not going to give that up without a fight.

4 comments:

sunnymama said...

It's pretty depressing stuff. It seems people are ready to fight this though and that's encouraging :)

Maire said...

Looking forward to reading that.

Lisa G said...

I feel the same, I don't normally write about politics - there are others who do it so much better - however i have written a little on this but mainly pointed others in the direction of some amazing blogs and articles who voice my thoughts much more eloquently! We in Wales are not immune to this review and it's implications and we won't give this life up.

Grit said...

and here's some ((hugs)) x