"Although I speak from my own experience, I feel that no one has the right to impose his or her beliefs on another person. I will not propose to you that my way is best. The decision is up to you. If you find some point which may be suitable for you, then you can carry out experiments for yourself. If you find that it is off no use, then you can discard it." Dalai Lama...

Thursday 7 January 2010

Wednesday.....

It finally gets to a point in the night when I have time to myself and there just isn't enough time to fit in all the things I would like to do!  It always seems I have three or more things happening so I can fit them in :-)

At the moment, I am snuggled up in my bargain faux fur throw from Aldi ,very warm and well worth the 16,99 :-) I am watching The F word, fitting in a few text messages to family,and reading Dan Brown The Lost Symbol in the breaks.I have decided to leave the reading till I go in a bath as I am finding it just too difficult to put it down when the ad finishes.So as I have been wanting to blog I thought I would pop on and be able to tick that off :-)

I have had so many posts started in my head and a few may make it here but I have only a short window tonight so it will be a quick catch up.

The last few days have been spent at home Alan has had the car,it has been too dangerous to take the scooter cos we have finally got some snow!! Emily and I have been walking Beauty,I say walking but it has involved some fancy footwork to keep upright at times:-)) I have T'shirt,two fleeces,body warmer,scarf,gloves,and fur hat.Milly on the other hand has on two occasions been out with her PJ's over leggings and a baggy tshirt and one of Alan's fleeces on top.Unbelievably she takes the fleece off after a while and walks in her t'shirt!!

We have....

spent some time working through Dr Who quizzes and pokemon trivia in her annuals and reading some T.S.Elliot cat poetry.

Started a roman scroll using the t bag method.This is now dry and waiting the message and the wax seal.

Butterfly pictures,using paint then folding paper.

Snowball fights.

Sledging.

Watching X Men  Origins together on Monday night then starting the trilogy on Tuesday to be completed tomorrow.

Dog grooming.

A game of draughts instigated by Milly who really doesn't like games! She decided she didn't enjoy it after all so we quit it and moved on to something more enjoyable.

TV watching,snuggled on the sofa.

Lots of dressing up games on PC.

Ordering new shoes,boots and waterproofs online for Emily,my "little" girl is growing so much I am having to shop in the ladies section now!

Sadly missed meeting home ed group,weather played a part but I had Migraine anyway:-(

Can't remember much else but there has been laughing,tickling,playing just the usual stuff.......

No comments: