"Although I speak from my own experience, I feel that no one has the right to impose his or her beliefs on another person. I will not propose to you that my way is best. The decision is up to you. If you find some point which may be suitable for you, then you can carry out experiments for yourself. If you find that it is off no use, then you can discard it." Dalai Lama...

Friday 7 January 2011

Following on from the last post.Angel power, or just a coincidence;--)

Madness here today.Very, very busy.Packing and getting ready to go and stay over in the Northeast ;-) Many jobs to do as well and the day has just flown by.Time was getting on and the last thing to do was to go out for a walk with Beauty and as we had time left when we got back I decided I would take the opportunity to have a bath before getting ready to head out.As I walked through the sun room my book on Archangels and Angels caught my eye. I decided I would take it up with me and see if there was anyone I could call on to help Emily through her difficulties.

I got in the bath and opened it and  an Angel card nearly fell in the water. I caught it and this is what it was...



I have been told in the past that my Angel has turquoise colours and often, when in a guided meditation we are asked to surround ourselves with a healing colour. and the colour of the Angels skirt in this picture is the colour that comes into my mind.

The card says,

"Moving forward does not necessarily require you to have confidence in yourself .Confidence in God is enough,along with knowing that God works through you and with you in all ways. Lean upon us if your confidence wavers, and we will buoy your courage and faith."

I don't remember putting the card in the book at all and the page the book fell out of also had a prayer.
Healing a child...

"Thank you ,God, for my child's perfect health.Thank you for peace within my child's body.Thank you Archangel Raphael, for your powerful healing energy,which heals everything rapidly with each breath my child takes.Thank you, Damara, for gently comforting and reassuring me and my child.Thank you, Hathor,for clearly instructing me on how best I can help my child.Thank you Mother Mary,for watching over all of us and sending us your Divine healing love."


No comments: