"Although I speak from my own experience, I feel that no one has the right to impose his or her beliefs on another person. I will not propose to you that my way is best. The decision is up to you. If you find some point which may be suitable for you, then you can carry out experiments for yourself. If you find that it is off no use, then you can discard it." Dalai Lama...

Wednesday 9 March 2011

Today ( Wednesday )

Home ed group day.We were all set to go....
Woke up aching and feeling like hibernating - Milly keen to go along with the idea and went back to sleep after I woke her - just in case she wanted to go :-)

Jobs - done slowly - research on Ikea website for suitable furniture for the sun room - bath -done slowly :-)

Lunch and facebook.

Plans for the rest of the day...

To take it easy...

Walk Beauty with the gorgeous one.
Lasagna ( already made - leftovers from Monday night ) for tea.

Games Night...

Wii - Mario cart - Wii fit and Wii sports.
Board games.

Film - We have the Italian Job from Love film as a possible. Popcorn with melted chocolate.
Mmmmmm...


No comments: