"Although I speak from my own experience, I feel that no one has the right to impose his or her beliefs on another person. I will not propose to you that my way is best. The decision is up to you. If you find some point which may be suitable for you, then you can carry out experiments for yourself. If you find that it is off no use, then you can discard it." Dalai Lama...

Friday 17 June 2011

Utopia.

A world away from here lies a place of stillness, a calm and wonderful island of peace.
Idyllic scenery and warm blue ocean, miles of sand and the heat of the sun on my face.
The image of loved ones, walking along the beach, hand in hand, no hurry, no time limitation, just walking and being. The sounds of the sea and the birds in the tree's. Laughter and squeals of pure, unadulterated joy.  A feeling of serenity like non I have ever known. Free. free to live, to love, to find joy in the simplest of pleasures. This place is my Utopia. I do not live in Utopia, but I visit it often in my mind and the feelings that are awakened in that brief visit come back with me and sustain me in the day to day....

No comments: