"Although I speak from my own experience, I feel that no one has the right to impose his or her beliefs on another person. I will not propose to you that my way is best. The decision is up to you. If you find some point which may be suitable for you, then you can carry out experiments for yourself. If you find that it is off no use, then you can discard it." Dalai Lama...

Friday 7 October 2011

Reclaiming our life...

 
I have started a new blog,
This blog was started as we began our journey into Home education and has been very much about day to day living.
I won't be giving this one up and will continue to post here :-)
The new blog is about a new stage in our lives - equally scary and unknown as Autonomous ed/ unschooling was to us when I started this one.
It is early days and I have only done a couple of posts one of which is below.
Maybe see you over there....
 
 
I change or transform my life symbol

My time browsing the Internet is never a fruitless or time wasting activity. The links I find enrich my mind and often serve to change my life. If I spent the time reading books it would not be seen in the same light at all. During this time of change I am searching for articles that inspire and inform me to keep me motivated and enable the process to keep moving.
 
Such a link cropped up this morning.


"Like it or not, every choice you make, creates the life you live. Even when things happen to you and your life, your choice in how you deal with it determines the outcome. Since you only get to live your life one time, make your choices count."

No comments: