"Although I speak from my own experience, I feel that no one has the right to impose his or her beliefs on another person. I will not propose to you that my way is best. The decision is up to you. If you find some point which may be suitable for you, then you can carry out experiments for yourself. If you find that it is off no use, then you can discard it." Dalai Lama...

Sunday 15 January 2012

Sherlock, Shakespeare and Skins

Waiting for Sherlock to start.
Re -watching the first series on DVD with Milly, having a cuppa and a giant, chewy, cookie fresh from the oven :-) We ate enough of the brownies we were perfecting and decided to move on to practice cookies :-)

The last few days were spent away with friends. Milly swam and ice skated and had a great time. I was well looked after by Liz's Mum, who has very generously invited me to stay with her when Milly is with El.

I was tired today but I wanted to get the spare room done to make things easier and - as I need Alan's help - today was the day:)
  We managed to move bags out to get the pasting table up and then re - organise the bags back in the room and set up boxes on the table to sort all the ebay items into. 10 things sold over the last couple of days and so I packed them all up for posting tomorrow.

Milly had a much needed lazy start to the day :-) Amy came round for a while. When Milly got back from walking her home we all set off  to walk with Beauty in the late afternoon sun. A lovely frosty walk finalising plans for Milly's birthday and some ideas for things to do this week.

Milly loves the TV series Skins and has been re - watching the box set she has. She is very excited as
the new series is back on soon. She has shown an interest in Romeo and Juliet after memorising part of scene 2 that she saw in one of the episodes. As we talked about it I asked if she wanted to see a play and she said yes and she also wanted the book so that is in hand.
 Shakespeare for Kidz is performing at The Sands in Feb which is perfect timing :-)

As we were coming through Carlisle on our way home yesterday she saw an advert for the Little black dress Exhibition at Tullie house and asked if we could go to see it. That is on the cards for the end of this week.
Not too sure what else the week holds for us but we will just take it as it comes :-)





No comments: