"Although I speak from my own experience, I feel that no one has the right to impose his or her beliefs on another person. I will not propose to you that my way is best. The decision is up to you. If you find some point which may be suitable for you, then you can carry out experiments for yourself. If you find that it is off no use, then you can discard it." Dalai Lama...

Wednesday 28 March 2012

After a lovely day yesterday ( which involved spending the afternoon with Milly walking the large and lovely Clint at the animal refuge and shopping for shorts and sandals, easy meals were made to make the most of time in the sunshine )  I came down with a bump and woke at 7 with a migraine :-/ Pills and back to bed, where I slept soundly til 10! Re-arranged plans today - to enable a little more time for the second lot of medication to kick in - so... Meeting friends later at the park for some sunny fun:-)
 I concocted a green smoothie for my brekkie and it was remarkably tasty:-) Onward and upward.....
Today is a perfect day <3

No comments: