"Although I speak from my own experience, I feel that no one has the right to impose his or her beliefs on another person. I will not propose to you that my way is best. The decision is up to you. If you find some point which may be suitable for you, then you can carry out experiments for yourself. If you find that it is off no use, then you can discard it." Dalai Lama...

Sunday 15 July 2012

Firstly, an apology to those of you who are seeing this on the other pages I have posted this. I am trying to keep as many people as possible updated on the progress of fundraising and plans we have for the future :-) 

Posted on Milly's face book page this morning..

Good Morning! Lynn here :) I have been deputized and will be adding updates on here alongside Milly :) 

We are having regular planning sessions to discuss ideas and plans to hold an event on the day she has her hair shaved off are coming along. More on that as we have something concrete to report. 

The fundraising pack has arrived and we are going to get the sponsorship forms photocopied and start by knocking on doors in the village and asking family and friends to sponsor Milly.

We hope that some family and friends will take a form and spread the word further by asking their friends and workmates to sponsor her. ♥

Justgiving total stands at £114.00 :-))

No comments: