"Although I speak from my own experience, I feel that no one has the right to impose his or her beliefs on another person. I will not propose to you that my way is best. The decision is up to you. If you find some point which may be suitable for you, then you can carry out experiments for yourself. If you find that it is off no use, then you can discard it." Dalai Lama...

Thursday 13 December 2012

Running total.....

I have updated the just giving page with all the money we have actually collected in and the total is now £1489.99!! We have pledged sponsorship still to collect of approx ( not sure of the exact figures of family and friends who have been collecting sponsor money for us ) £232.50 so should have a grand total of £1722.49! How amazing. There are still donations being made to the Just giving page so it could rise again before the end of play :-))

1 comment:

Emma Wigginton said...

Such an amazing amount of money and an amazing event! I was so pleased to share a little of your special evening, there was a lovely atmosphere. So moving to see Milly looking so beautiful without her hair, she is an inspiration! and well done to you for the love and support you always give her xx